Land Explorer: Usage and Customizations
The Land Explorer gives users the freedom to browse Omicsoft Lands through their web browser. Users can easily customize their views by filtering to data of interest, adjusting the chart settings and even controlling the data that is visualized. These pages describe some of basic approaches to maximize the utility of the Land Explorer to fit your needs, including:
- Select the views that are most important to you.
- Apply filters using a diverse array of metadata curated by Omicsoft scientists
- Create custom metadata based on various types of "Omic"-data.
- Search for data related to gene(s) of interest.
- Simply share data with other collaborators or colleagues.